v6 low profile catch and spring | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

v6 low profile catch and spring

• 10 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Good morning

im trying to source a part for my Dyson, I have had my Dyson for years I’ve taken great care of it. The other day the catch came off and I lost the spring. I am unable to locate this part anywhere including Dyson I spoke with support and they don’t have the part. I’m disappointed in the service but if I don’t find this part the vacuum doesn’t work

thanks in advance

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @joray2shaw,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

If you’ve spoken with the Dyson Customer Care team in your region and they’ve confirmed this spring is not available to order as an individual component, it’s likely you would need to replace the complete assembly which the spring and catch are part of.

You should be able to order the relevant complete assembly from Dyson.com, or by contacting the Customer Care team again directly via live chat or the Helpline.

You could also look for compatible springs from 3rd party online retailers, but we wouldn’t be in a position to advise on those.

Thanks they weren’t very helpful they didn’t seem to understand what I needed and kept trying to sell me something I didn’t need