V7 Replacement Battery - 21.6v / 2000ah / 44w. | Dyson Community
Solved

V7 Replacement Battery - 21.6v / 2000ah / 44w.

• 25 July 2023
  • 3 replies

I need to replace the battery on my V7. the current battery details are 21.6v / 2000ah / 44w. Replacement batteries are either 4000ah or 4600ah Except on Dyson’s own site where they only give details of the 21.6 voltage. Will my vacuum and charger work with these larger amp hour versions?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 26 July 2023, 15:33

View original

3 replies

Hello @danceymark 

I’m sorry that you’re having issues with your machine.

Please click here to find the compatible part for your machine, should this part not work we have a 14-day money back guarantee.

Take a look at this link below to get more out of your battery.

If you ever need to initiate a return, please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@danceymark I’d make sure you’re looking at the correct component for your model. Capacity changes depending on the stick vac you own and the batteries aren’t interchangeable. Though, if they’re recommending this higher rate, then it should change. I wouldn’t expect they replace it without testing. 

Doublecheck the correct battery part on their web shop for batteries here - https://www.dyson.co.uk/vacuum-cleaners/accessories/replacement-battery.

😎

I have the Dyson v7 stick model. Should a new battery give longer battery time. We only get 10mins at the moment