Wash G1 is not completing the clean cycle anymore. | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Wash G1 is not completing the clean cycle anymore.

• 18 July 2024
  • 2 replies

After about 15 seconds into the self cleaning cycle it asks me empty the dirty water tank but there is very minimal water in there. It used to do a great self cleaning cycle and fill the dirty water tank about half way. I have cleaned all the filters and rollers but no luck. Please help. Thank you. 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

I pity you, I have the same problem.

Dyson asked me to return my G1 for an exchange and now they have my return they have gone quite.

The support is terrible, I have a case number but they ignore emails and also facebook messenger. 

The support phone line is also no help, initially they initiated my retuen and sent me a label, now when i call to follow up they are totally confused and hang up on me.

Sorry I cant be of more help.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @JBake,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and sorry to hear about this.

For help resolving this issue under your Dyson guarantee, you'll need to talk directly with our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. It’s not something we’ll be able to help you fix via the Dyson Community.

So we can help resolve things as quickly as possible, please visit Dyson.com and click Support for our local contact details.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!