Where can I find the serial number on my Dyson V15 Detect vacuum? | Dyson Community
Solved

Where can I find the serial number on my Dyson V15 Detect vacuum?

• 21 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Just got my new V15, no serial - looks like it was removed…

I looked in all the places Dyson suggest - no SN to find…

I can not register it - should I return it ?

Thanks

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 22 November 2023, 12:49

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @elior77,

Welcome to the Dyson Community! This sounds like a very unusual situation - please can you let us know where you ordered your machine from? We would always expect it to have a serial number if ordered direct from Dyson.com, or from one of our approved retail partners.

On the Dyson V15 Detect™ vacuum, you should be able to find the serial number on the underside of the machine’s battery pack, and on a sticker attached to the outer packaging your machine was delivered in. If ordered from Dyson.com, it should also be included in the automated dispatch confirmation email.

Ordered from www.ksp.co.il in Israel and the importer is not official…

Should I return it ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @elior77,

Thanks for confirming. It would be up to you whether or not to return your machine, but without a valid serial number it wouldn’t be possible to register the machine on our systems. Supporting it under the terms of the Dyson guarantee would also be difficult without the serial number - and it may not be eligible for guarantee coverage as it wasn’t purchased direct or from an approved retail partner.

Hope this helps!