Why is my Dyson V12 vacuum cutting out immediately when fully charged? | Dyson Community
Solved

Why is my Dyson V12 vacuum cutting out immediately when fully charged?

• 4 December 2023
  • 1 reply

My chorless D12 is cutting out immediately despite the battery saying it's fully charged. I've tried replacing the filter but it is still happening. Any ideas please? Perhaps a damaged cell?

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 5 December 2023, 15:20

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Decohy,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you’re having with your Dyson V12 Slim Detect™ vacuum. The best place to start is our online troubleshooting guide, which will walk you though the key areas to check to rule out any simple issues: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/troubleshooting/369381-01/power-or-electrical-issue-341496

If you continue to have difficulty, we’ll need to walk you through a few more detailed troubleshooting checks when you have your machine easily to hand.  The fastest way of getting in touch with our experts is via Live Chat through our Digital Assistant. Once you’ve clicked the round purple button on Dyson.com you can start a conversation with an agent by clicking the agent icon at the bottom left of the chat window. 

Hope this helps!