Anyone know if I can get a replacement Pneumatic head for my Dyson big ball multi floor 2 model? | Dyson Community
Solved

Anyone know if I can get a replacement Pneumatic head for my Dyson big ball multi floor 2 model?

• 17 June 2023
  • 7 replies

Hi all, I have Dyson big ball multi floor 2 model. I don't like the pneumatick head and would like to buy normal flat or turbo head. Any suggestion? 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 19 June 2023, 09:43

View original

7 replies

Hi @Emma Oidov,

There are two alternative cleaner heads you would be able to purchase. This is the Turbine head and the Quick-release tangle-free turbine tool

To shop genuine spare parts or accessories, please navigate to our online store. Once here, select a machine from the on-screen options and continue through the journey to view all associated parts.

To view if a spare or accessory is compatible with a machine, visit the ‘Accessory store’. Selecting either the Cordless, Corded or Hair care accessories. On the accessory page, a full list of compatible machines is listed.

If you require a manual for your machine, one can be downloaded through our Guides and manuals link.

Hi. I suggest clicking on How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community post. This will show list of those places that you may buy parts. Maria. 

Can I ask if you found the new head for your Big Ball Multifloor?

Any I have clicked on says its not compatible to my machine. Is the Cinetic Big Ball the same as the Big Ball Multifloor. Thank you.

Aileen

Hi yes you can by one from Dyson direct , or you can buy one from Amazon , make shure you are buying a genuine dyson part from Amazon . 

Will it fit the ‘multifloor’. Anyone I have checked out says its just for Bigball and its not an attachment for the multifloor? Thank you for your help.

The multifloor is just a version of the range, like absolute is in their stick vacs. If it shows as compatible with the model, it would fit each variate within it. 

Thank you.