Dc28 changeover hose availability | Dyson Community
Solved

Dc28 changeover hose availability

• 11 February 2023
  • 2 replies

I have always thought that dyson was a little over priced but I do like the products.  To find out that dyson no longer feels compelled to stock wear and tear items like the changeover valve hose has really made me think I will no longer recommend this company.

I didn't realize I was buying a disposable vacuum for that kinda price.  

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Converted to Question) 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 February 2023, 11:11

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Alright @Moyock. I’ve just added a list of recognized/authorized suppliers to How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community. This is ones the Mods have suggested. This should help for those machines they’ve retired, where they aren’t stocking parts any longer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Moyock

Thanks for posting a question. 

@CharlieBoy1 is right! Our How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community has been created to direct readers to their local website to order replacement parts.

If you find the part is showing as out of stock, I encourage you to completely the ‘Notify Me’ option. Here you’ll be prompted to input an email, to which you’ll receive a notification to once stock is available.

In rare occasions our local helpline will be able to order a part, even if the website shows it out out of stock. I’d suggest reaching out to our Dyson helpline experts to query the stock. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Thanks, 

Stuart