DV41 Animal - Cleaner broken | Dyson Community
Solved

DV41 Animal - Cleaner broken

• 26 July 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi everyone.

My Animal won’t suck. The brushes spin and it sucks up on the floor, but when I use the hose part it won’t work and there is a really strange noise.

I tried calling the number on the website but they wanted me to take the hoover apart. As I am not very mobile and take things slowly, I couldn’t do it. Can anyone send me recording to show my grandson? 

Thank you for all the help. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 26 July 2022, 10:17

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Hi @Karen1088 

Welcome to the Community. 

It sounds like the machine has a blockage. These are usually straight forward to locate and removed. We have some helpful content on the Community that can help you do just that. 

The ‘My corded vacuum cleaner isn't picking anything up, what can I do?’ article can walk you through how to resolve this, as well as providing helpful link to our online support and YouTube channel. 

If you wanted to head directly to our online support, simple use our Guides and manuals link. Then select your machine from the options available and navigate through to the ‘Troubleshooting’ page. Here you will find a host of selectable options designed to support you and your machine.

Feel free to reach out if you need any further help. 

Anwin. 

hello Anwin, 

My Grandson is coming over tonight. 

If he has any questions or gets stuck I will send a reply. 

Thank you.

My grandson fixed it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

That’s great to hear, @Karen1088! Let us know if you ever have any further questions or concerns.