Dyson is Back to Number 1 for Me | Dyson Community

Dyson is Back to Number 1 for Me

• 3 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

5 months ago, I created a post that my vacuum cleaner was a disappointment.   Dyson made arrangements to have the vacuum cleaner sent via UPS to an authorized repair shop.  The vacuum cleaner ended up missing.  After several attempts working with Dyson, they replaced it with a brand-new vacuum cleaner with ALL the attachments included.  The replacement vacuum cleaner is fantastic. It is a  BALL ANIMAL 3 COMPLETE.  This vacuum cleaner moves easy, pulls up the carpet with great sucking power and is easy to operate!  I’m a fan again!

Stuart 8 months ago

Hi @DlaFever,

Thanks for sharing - great to hear we’ve had such a possible impact 😁!

I’m sure you’re well on your way to becoming familiar with the new machine - in case you’re not 100% there yet, I thought the below content might be of help.

(1) Dyson ‘My Dyson. Help and support for your machine’ playlist on YouTube has everything you’ll need to get started. From an introduction video highlighting the feature of your machine, through to a review of the most common support, such as filter cleaning. 

(2) Our own community ‘Dyson Corded vacuums: Understanding the tools and accessories, post, which features a list of all compatible accessories for the Dyson upright and cylinder vacuum cleaners with standard fittings. This provides a picture and a description of use for each tool - great if there is one in the box you’re not sure on. 

I hope this helps. 

Stuart

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @DlaFever,

Thanks for sharing - great to hear we’ve had such a possible impact 😁!

I’m sure you’re well on your way to becoming familiar with the new machine - in case you’re not 100% there yet, I thought the below content might be of help.

(1) Dyson ‘My Dyson. Help and support for your machine’ playlist on YouTube has everything you’ll need to get started. From an introduction video highlighting the feature of your machine, through to a review of the most common support, such as filter cleaning. 

(2) Our own community ‘Dyson Corded vacuums: Understanding the tools and accessories, post, which features a list of all compatible accessories for the Dyson upright and cylinder vacuum cleaners with standard fittings. This provides a picture and a description of use for each tool - great if there is one in the box you’re not sure on. 

I hope this helps. 

Stuart