Dyson Vacuum Cleaner DC 37C wand catch clip and associated spring replacement where to buy | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Vacuum Cleaner DC 37C wand catch clip and associated spring replacement where to buy

• 8 October 2023
  • 1 reply

• 0 replies

Hi Dyson Team/Community,

My Dyson (DC 37C) wand catch clip was broken and its spring gone nowhere(Possible part number on the back of this catch clip is 11-6464).

I have spent a week on searching how to solve this catch clip & its spring replacement but it comes out with nothing.

Firstly, I go to Dyson website for replacement purchase but it only has the whole wand replacement part. And I don't think it's necessary to replace the whole stick since only its catch clip & spring comes off from the stick so ideally the replaced parts could be the catch clip it self and its spring. Even worse, this whole stick is not in stock for purchase in Australia.

Then I went to other third party websites like ebay, vacuum cleaners parts and used parts sellers but they either don't have precise part number/image or selling outside Australia.

Furthermore, reviews on these websites varies due to unprecise item descriptions. This made me less confidence to get the correct catch clip & associated spring from them.(I have attched the clip front photo to this post but no spring image

due to it's missing)

To Dyson team/community, is there any way to help me to get the replacement wand catch clip & associated spring and I will really appreciate it.

Regards,

Yin

icon

Best answer by DavidTaylor 19 October 2023, 11:29

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Yin

In my experience, Dyson don’t sell smaller components associated with their products. Including, springs, clips/buttons, screws and wiring. 

Certain third-party retailers, including those listed on this post (How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community) do however stock the majority of these parts. 

Other than recommending visiting each of the retailers listed, including Amazon, and searching for the specific part, there isn’t anything further to suggest. Sorry. 

David.