Tracking - How do I locate my vacuum order? | Dyson Community
Solved

Tracking - How do I locate my vacuum order?

• 10 March 2023
  • 2 replies

i had an issue with my dyson ball2, which is still under warranty.  i called Dyson and they made it very easy to return my unit by dropping it off for Pack and Ship service at the UPS store.  my unit was delivered a couple of days later to Dyson, and on March 3rd i got an email that my repair was completed, and it was on its way back to me… they even gave me the tracking number to follow the return..  it has been all downhill from there.  it has been 7 days, and i still dont have my vacuum back!  the tracking number they gave me still says “ a shipping label has been created”…  no progress on the return.  Calling customer service is a joke, they refuse to give me an answer as to where my vacuum even is…  telling me they understand my frustration is even MORE FRUSTRATING!   just tell me where my unit is….  I can tell you, this is the last Dyson product i will ever purchase…  im heading to the store right now to buy a replacement… the service center can keep my Dyson!   😡

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 11 March 2023, 21:47

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4

Shortened story. Mr Dyson’s team can’t help!! It isn’t that they wouldn’t, it’s that they can’t! Once assigned that very unique shipping, with the glorious delivery company, its ‘out of their hands’! Meaning simply, Dyson can’t do zilch! 

Maybe try the delivery company and hear what they have to say? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @kbigheadsam 

We’re sorry to hear that you’re still waiting for your repaired Dyson to be returned to you. It sounds like you may be based here in the US, as you did reference UPS. We always challenge ourselves to offer the highest levels of service, so I can only apologize for the experience you’ve had so far. I’ll make sure your feedback is shared with the relevant departments for you.

If you’re already in contact with our customer service experts, I’d encourage you to continue your conversation with them. They’re best placed to help you further, and are empowered to resolve most issues without the need for further escalation. These issues aren't usually something the Dyson Community team can directly help you with.

Best wishes,