Faulty Brush on my dyson ball - Ideas? | Dyson Community
Solved

Faulty Brush on my dyson ball - Ideas?

• 30 August 2023
  • 1 reply

Just received my Dyson ball this evening, I assembled as instruction show and video.

when turning it on and tilting it the brush head will not move, I have pressed the brush rotation button on and off. Powered on and off but still it does not move! I have disconnected the head and reconnected it a couple of times, incase it was not connected properly. Still nothing when the hoover is switched on. Is there anything I’m missing? Or is it faulty?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 31 August 2023, 17:47

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

@Chris1963 Sorry to hear about that. 

If you’ve set the unit up as per the instructions and referred to the ‘Getting Started’ video on the Dyson YouTube channel, and are still experiencing an issue, please contact support with your serial number and they will give you specific guidance here.

To contact the team, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.