Order Communication ? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Order Communication ?

• 28 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Already disappointed with my choice to order another Dyson after retiring my DC07 after 18 (!!!) years. I guess I'm in denial despite reading all the negative feedback across the internet.

Ordered a Big Ball a week ago. I reviewed the shipping info and FAQ several times. There was no indication of back etc, machine was in stock and ready to ship. I didn't even receive a confirmation email until today - which is crazy !!  Basic online commerce. The email is as if I JUST ordered it today rather than 7 days ago.

"THANK YOU! YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN PLACED AND IS CURRENTLY PROCESSING.  Shipping within 3-7 business days, plus processing time."

Sure that's all fine, except that's far from what you said when I ordered it, what  your FAQ says, and what your digital assistant says. Perhaps this was a gift for someone - and you still factored in an extra week or so ...but will still be WAY off.  Or as in my case, you live in the mountains and you're going out of town. We don't care how long it takes really, we just NEED TO KNOW WHEN and preferably who will be delivering it.  

Feels like a bad start.  Also not sure if I’ll love the canister style, so the 30 day free return seemed like it was worth a shot … until I logged into this forum and the saw all the posts crying for help with returns. 

Don't let me down Dyson. Deliver my machine before I leave like you claimed you would. It's ridiculous, 

Thanks Dyson community for letting me vent  :)  

Hi @mtngirl,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sorry to hear that the order dispatch and delivery process hasn’t gone as smoothly as we’d normally expect. This isn’t the sort of experience we’d aim for, and I can only apologise if we’ve let you down on this occasion.

Your regional Dyson Customer Care team are best placed to provide further support - they’ll be able to access your account and provide a status update. 

To get in touch, please visit Dyson.com and click Support.