Ordering a replacement power cable for the Dyson DC41 upright vacuum | Dyson Community
Solved

Ordering a replacement power cable for the Dyson DC41 upright vacuum

• 8 November 2023
  • 1 reply

I received an email from you telling me spare part (power cable) for Dyson DC41 vacuum was back in stock. When  I click on email where it satpys 'buy now' the website still shows the part is out of stock. Can you help please? 

S Crowther

(Part number 966431-01)

icon

Best answer by Jack 9 November 2023, 12:04

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @STANDSU,

Sorry to hear about this confusing experience. It’s possible the email automatically triggered in error - or occasionally, stock of a particular spare part is limited and sells out quickly as other customers who have signed up to be notified click through and purchase. 

Best thing to do is to live chat with our Experts, as they’ll be able to double-check availability for you - and if the power cord is available, they should be able to process your order. 

Please head to Dyson.co.uk - once you’ve opened the Dyson Digital Assistant you’ll be able to click the agent icon in the bottom left of the chat window to start a Live Chat session with one of our Experts.

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you!