slim ball multifloor cleaned but no suction in rollers | Dyson Community
Solved

slim ball multifloor cleaned but no suction in rollers

• 1 December 2022
  • 2 replies

I have totally disassembled and cleaned my slim ball multi floor when it stopped turning on. It had paper in hose and hair in rollers. It now looks new yet suction is coming out of top of ball into dust collector but no suction to roller bars. Did I put it back together incorrectly? I did follow videos

(Edited by moderator – Moved to a new category/Tags added)

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 2 December 2022, 21:48

View original

2 replies

No clue. Have you visited the website for help? https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/troubleshooting/216034-01 This is their US site. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @BillB,

If I am understanding correctly, you do have suction at the wand/hose, but no longer at the base of the machine? Does the brush bar spin when you power on and recline the unit? You can try resetting the brush bar. To do that, press the Brush bar control button twice or switch the machine off and back on. 

I’d also recommend visiting our online support and navigating through the on-screen options. Simply, click on our Guides and manuals link, then select your machine from the options available and navigate through to the ‘Troubleshooting’ page. Here you will find a host of selectable options designed to support you and your machine.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Thanks, 

Kelly.