Stubborn dirt brush - Where to buy? | Dyson Community
Solved

Stubborn dirt brush - Where to buy?

• 1 November 2023
  • 3 replies

• Novice Member
  • 2 replies

Just bought a corded Dyson Ball Animal Origin.

I’m after the smaller stubborn dirt brush accessory- anyone know if there is one available that fits this machine? All the different model numbers are a bit confusing

Thanks for any help!

icon

Best answer by Jack 1 November 2023, 11:13

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @pc66,

Congratulations on your new Dyson Ball™ Animal Origin vacuum - hope it’s living up to expectations!

The Quick-release Stubborn dirt brush will be the one you need for your machine: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/tools/971429-01

It looks like it’s currently out of stock, but you can sign up to be notified once it becomes available again. Hope this helps, but let us know if you have any other questions.

Okay so this product has now became available BUT I cannot purchase it because the ordering system is terrible. See the screenshot. I cannot get past this “spinning wheel” window to make the purchase! 
totally infuriating for something that can be simply posted out!!! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @pc66,

Sorry to hear about that frustrating ordering experience. It looks like the Stubborn dirt brush is now out of stock again - demand for additional accessories is always high. If it sold out while you were progressing through the basket pages, this may have prevented the transaction from continuing beyond the stage in your screenshot.

I can only apologise for the disappointment - please sign up to be notified using the link provided previously, so we can email to alert you when more stock is available.