Swaps | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Swaps

• 1 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi, Does anyone know if the is a swapping system/option? I bought a corded Dyson Big Ball couple of years ago and have only used it once. I have a bad back and the suction was far too strong for me to use the hoover. It has been sitting in ots box ever since. I have tried to sell it a few times on the usual selling sites but had no response. Any ideas? I didn't buy directly from Dyson and it was left in its box a good 6 months or so before even opening so didn't think I could return it to the supplier at that stage. Thanks

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @JNott,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We do run trade-in offers from time to time - for example in the UK between April and May this year, we offered £100 cashback for new Dyson cordless vacuums in exchange for an eligible older Dyson vacuum being returned to us for recycling. 

This offer has now expired and we’re not currently running any trade-in discounts, but please keep an eye on Dyson.co.uk for any future opportunities!

Many thanks Jack, I really wouldn't want to lose almost £200 on a hoover that's only been used once, but thank you for making me aware of the offers. 🙂