Upright vacuum part out of stock - Help | Dyson Community
Solved

Upright vacuum part out of stock - Help

• 20 January 2023
  • 1 reply

I have a Dyson upright vaccuum sn JN2-US-GDA4139A. for 6 months I have been trying to buy a replacement power nozzle. All I get is currently out of stock. I have checked the box for email an email update with no response. I have also done an online chat. I was told that a different replacement part, Part no. 970340-01, would fit and is in stock. I agreed to have the rep. order the part only to be told that the part is not available at my location. wth?

(Moderation edit - Tags Added/ Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 21 January 2023, 19:34

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @HHH500 

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Dyson, and that we also seem to have missed the mark, when you reached out to order a part.

While we encourage our owners to completed the ‘Notify Me’ option to receive notifications on when a spare, accessory or product is back in stock, sometimes that stock is very limited and not everyone has the oppertunity to place an order. It can also take some time for new stock to came available again. 

I wanted to double check our internal stock, as this is something that sometimes sits apart from online availability. Happily, I can confirm that in the US, part 970340-01 is in stock and can be ordered. It does show out of stock on our website here. However, our agents, via chat, phone or WhatsApp can place part orders for you. If you run into any issues, just let us know! 

To contact a member of our team, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.