Where can I buy am Upright Vacuum Cleaner in the EU? | Dyson Community
Solved

Where can I buy am Upright Vacuum Cleaner in the EU?

• 1 August 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to find out where I can buy an upright corded vacuum in the EU.  I live in Bulgaria but can have it shipped to an address in Germany if that makes things easier.

My trust old Dyson is on its way out, and I really want another Dyson to replace it…

Thanks in advance.

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 3 August 2023, 09:29

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

If you’re struggling to find their site by searching online yourself, I suggest clicking on their Visit Dyson.com link. 

Dyson don’t offer international delivery, so if you’re trying to order an item in Germany, you’ll need to do it on the German site. 

Good luck.

If you’re struggling to find their site by searching online yourself, I suggest clicking on their Visit Dyson.com link. 

Dyson don’t offer international delivery, so if you’re trying to order an item in Germany, you’ll need to do it on the German site. 

Good luck.

Thanks for the thought, but the problem is that, for whatever reason, they don’t have any upright vacuums on the German site - or any of the EU sites I’ve looked at.  It seems strange that they aren’t for sale in a market of 350million or so people but maybe Sir James is continuing his attempts to slay the Brussels dragon...  😀

Have you tried Google? just because Dyson don’t sell them direct, doesn’t mean that another retailer won’t have it. You’ll still benefit from the warranty etc.