Dyson Zone Headphones vs International flight | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Zone Headphones vs International flight

• 10 May 2023
  • 2 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

I’m debating purchasing the Dyson headphones once they launch in the UK. I travel on average 2 - 3 times a months internationally, back and forth Asia and Europe.

Does anyone know if I can use the audio function on a flight/the purification part without a problem?

Is there any guidance in the operational material or box? I can’t find anything on the UK website. 

Thanks in advance. 

(Moderation Edit - Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Stuart 10 May 2023, 16:19

View original

2 replies

They’re on sale in the US now, might be an idea to check the User manual: Support | Dyson Zone™ headphones with air purification | Dyson

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hey @JayJay

I’ve just released an article that should answer your question!

The ‘How do I use the headphone on a domestic or international flight?’ article covers the operation and connection of the Headphones to the plane’s entertainment system, using the In-Flight cable. 

This information can also be found in the user manual, a copy of which can be downloaded from the online store once it has gone on sale in your region. To download the user manual, use our Guides and manuals link, select your machine from the options available and navigate through the page until you reach the ‘User manual’ section.

let me know if you have any follow up questions 😃!

Stuart