Dyson Zone Parts, App, and Feedback! | Dyson Community

Dyson Zone Parts, App, and Feedback!

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi all,

Thank you for having me. Loving my Zone so far. Wish I was able to get the Absolute+ for the copper colored mask and extras. Dyson should sell the extras, or at least the airplane aux cable w/ charging. Would love if you’d sell the Absolute+ mask too, I see having extra masks as being valuable!

Secondly, I know it’s quite soon, but I’d like to understand the filter life and replacement cost. I cannot find the filters on Dyson even when navigating to “replace” through the app. Hoping they’re reasonable as the price tag for the Zone is a little hefty.

Lastly, if app devs could allow you to further customize the audio equalizer, that’d be totally killer. Other suggestions, maybe a battery life estimation before the purification turns off.

Loving these flashy, innovative headphones - as I’ve seen and agree, THE AIR SMELLS GOOD.

Thanks!

14 replies

Userlevel 5

@ztaalman  welcome! 

Another positive review! I’d be lying if I said this didn’t make me want to rush out and purchase a pair! I’ve actually been researching if the headphones are worth their salt. By all intents and purpose, I’ve concluded they are!!

In answer to you, I found some useful text through these three links:

Bob

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thank you! The part number will help, I couldn’t find them for some reason. $20 is quite reasonable.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@ztaalman  welcome! 

Another positive review! I’d be lying if I said this didn’t make me want to rush out and purchase a pair! I’ve actually been researching if the headphones are worth their salt. By all intents and purpose, I’ve concluded they are!!

In answer to you, I found some useful text through these three links:

Bob

The audio quality is phenomenal, battery life is great, and the headphones are quite comfortable. I had a group of friends over, and initially they thought I was insane for purchasing headphones at this price range. After wearing them for 10 minutes, each person wanted a pair. 

Drawbacks: They are heavier than any over the ear I’ve owned - in hand with this, they are a bit bulky.

Thank you for the links! Also, @Admin any idea why my headphones haven’t appeared in “registered devices?” They are linked in the app and I went through the registration process multiple times on the dyson site. 

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

the abso-smurf+ kit is worth the extra bread. dyson have a hard case that is flat and not shaped like a purse on their accessories page but its OOS. i really want that.

ive had my cans going on 3 weeks now and i keep it on auto majority of the time i use it. air still smelllllsssssszzz gooooooooooooddddddddddd…. :p

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

@Stuart sorry to bother you. Any idea why my product is not showing up in Registered Machines? I’ve added the s/n to the app and on the site numerous times. It shows up in my app, just not in the registered/warranty segment on the site.

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

the abso-smurf+ kit is worth the extra bread. dyson have a hard case that is flat and not shaped like a purse on their accessories page but its OOS. i really want that.

ive had my cans going on 3 weeks now and i keep it on auto majority of the time i use it. air still smelllllsssssszzz gooooooooooooddddddddddd…. :p

I do like the turn dial case though, although it’s bulky.. but so are the headphones. Glad to know the smellz stay after weeks, I was worried the good smellz would dwindle. Good smellz 4ever!!! Seriously though, wen skins for the mask? Wen dedicated reddit forum?!

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

@Stuart sorry to bother you. Any idea why my product is not showing up in Registered Machines? I’ve added the s/n to the app and on the site numerous times. It shows up in my app, just not in the registered/warranty segment on the site.

Hey @ztaalman - No bother at all! 

By connecting the machine to the MyDyson App, it should trigger registration across the MyDyson web account - as it hasn’t happened, I’d need to investigate the reason why. If you can please drop me a DM with the machine serial number, and the email you’re using, I’ll reach out to the team and have them investigate. 

On quick question from me: Have you been able to register it using the MyDyson™ website or does it not work there either? Read more here - How do I create a MyDyson™ account and register a machine?

Thanks, 

Stuart

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

for what it is worth my cans show up under registered devices. this was done per usual when you get the notice from the dyson website. 

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hi all,

Thank you for having me. Loving my Zone so far. Wish I was able to get the Absolute+ for the copper colored mask and extras. Dyson should sell the extras, or at least the airplane aux cable w/ charging. Would love if you’d sell the Absolute+ mask too, I see having extra masks as being valuable!

Secondly, I know it’s quite soon, but I’d like to understand the filter life and replacement cost. I cannot find the filters on Dyson even when navigating to “replace” through the app. Hoping they’re reasonable as the price tag for the Zone is a little hefty.

Lastly, if app devs could allow you to further customize the audio equalizer, that’d be totally killer. Other suggestions, maybe a battery life estimation before the purification turns off.

Loving these flashy, innovative headphones - as I’ve seen and agree, THE AIR SMELLS GOOD.

Thanks!

Agreed in the Absolute+ but they were sold out pretty much immediately……outside of influencers, I have only seen people on the all Blue ones, like ours, posting online……still amazing headphones and enjoy the Air!!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

its funny how people on reddit were like “ omg these are dumb, no one will buy these”, yet these things sold out here on the US site pretty much immediately. when i got the email they were ready for purchase i could not get to the site fast enough. im glad i signed up for them last year when i got the invite to do so.

its funny how people on reddit were like “ omg these are dumb, no one will buy these”, yet these things sold out here on the US site pretty much immediately. when i got the email they were ready for purchase i could not get to the site fast enough. im glad i signed up for them last year when i got the invite to do so.

I hope I can secure a pair once they launch in the UK next week 😄

Userlevel 2
Badge

I hope I can secure a pair once they launch in the UK next week 😄

You should be fine, only the Absolute+ sold out in the US and were only available on Dyson’s website. Otherwise, they were readily available (standard edition) online and in stores. 

Good luck and enjoy when you receive them!

Userlevel 2
Badge

The negativity only fuels others to want to buy a product more so it makes sense that there would be demand. 

As well, there is the appeal of being a Gen 1 owner :)