How comfortable are the Dyson OnTrac headphones? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

How comfortable are the Dyson OnTrac headphones?

• 16 August 2024
  • 5 replies

Are they comfortable for long listening sessions? Any tips on improving the fit?

do you have a pair? if so what are your thoughts? im still waiting to receive my pair… 

Indeed these are very comfortable to wear even for a longer period. I got mine at release date and i am using these almost daily. I am really satisfied with them.

the zones are super comfy to me -- like marshmallows on my ears -- so i expect these to be the same if not better as they are lighter than the zones.

Hi @michaelphotog,

Some great feedback here from some of our other Dyson headphones users!

We’ve engineered the Dyson OnTrac™️ headphones for optimum comfort on a very broad range of face shapes. The headband is adjustable, and a lot of research went into the choice of ear and headband cushions – looking at density, foam options, shape and angle.

The headband cushion takes inspiration from the shape of a horse saddle, helping to distribute weight over the sides of the head as well as the top. Clamp force was also a key focus - together with the ultra-soft microfibre ear cushions, this helps Dyson OnTrac™️ deliver music all day, without squashing your ears!

so i got mine in yesterday here in LA and they fit just like the zones. lighter but the feel and fit is the same -- high quality materials and the Dyson-Mello ( dyson marshmallow 🙂 ) ear cushions are REALLLLLLYYYYYYYYY niiiccceeeeeeee !!!!!!! my main headphones were AKG N90Q’s which i abso-smurfly adore, but the dyson zones quickly became my #1 because of the filtration and feel. My N90Qs would put a little stress on top of my head and id have to adjust here and there --- never had to do this on the zones and am happy to say the ontracs are the same! the sound and ANC are what i expect as the zones has really good ANC which is on par with the latest ANC in other high end phones in this class. 

if you wanted the zones but were afraid of the filtration part, the ontracs are just what you need.