When Will the Zone Headphones Launch in Canada? | Dyson Community

When Will the Zone Headphones Launch in Canada?

• 13 July 2023
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi there, I’ve been asking around and I haven’t been able to find when the Dyson Zone headphones will be available in Canada? I’ve been waiting patiently for these since they launched but they’re still not on sale in my country.

I suffer from MCS (basically any perfume in the air even just a few particles per million will trigger a severe reaction. It’ll cause painful migraines that also trigger my fight or flight reflex in super irrational ways. Basically it’s like I’ve been drugged and at the very best I’m just in a lot of pain and loopy, at worst I get paranoid, angry and can’t stop thinking that jumping off my balcony would be a good way to make the pain stop.)

So I’ve really been looking forward to these launching in Canada. But it’s taking forever. I’ve heard that if I bought them on Amazon and just had them shipped to Canada the warranty would still be honoured? I’d rather not do that as that adds a few hundred dollars to the price with import duties and what not.

Anyway, any clarification on when they’ll be launching would be greatuly appreciated.

Anonymous 9 months ago

You might struggle to get an official answer from Dyson. They’ll encourage you to sign up here: Introducing the Dyson Zone - Pure audio. Pure air. Anywhere. | Dyson Community

“”

The Dyson Zone™️ headphones haven’t launched in my country yet, can I find out when they will? 

Be among the first to hear when the Dyson Zone™️ headphones will be available in your market, don’t forget to sign up using the announcement page on your local Dyson website. Selecting ‘Headphones’ in the top navigation. 

If you google the answer, it shows autumn 2023. Let’s hope this is right! 

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@DavidtheMalcolm , 
I can’t possibly imagine what you are going through in those times you come across these types of fragrances, etc., and am sorry to hear about this. I hope you can get a set of these soon. Your use case is perfect for this product.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thanks, and yeah when these were announced on April 1st I was terrified that they might just be a joke. I’ve seen some of the reviews for them and some of them have been fair, some of them have definitely accused them of being useless because way too many reviewers fail to realize that they may not encompass every target market.
I saw one guy went into a portapotty with them and he was like, I can still smell poop! And it’s like… yeah a lot of the smells that we associate with that are actually gases that aren’t very large but are plentiful. Neither a carbon filter or a hepa filter is going to catch all of that. But if it can catch a significant amount of the perfume that’s used in the flushing solution in those, then that’s a product I can get behind!

Currently when I go out shopping I wear an KN95 (thanks pandemic for making me not look weird anymore!) And then I’m generally safeish from having a bad reaction. Restaurants can be okay if I go during non peak hours, and ideally get a male server. (Women often give off so much perfume from hair products and laundry products even if they don’t actively spray on perfume.)

All the old ladies in my building hate me because when I’m riding the elevator I won’t let them get on with me. But the problem is I can’t even be nice about it because if I take the time to talk to them, then that’ll be all it takes for their perfume to screw me over for at least the rest of the day.

I’m really looking forward to being able to use these things on short shopping trips and if I want to go out writing on my MacBook Air in a public space. (I’ll probably have to run them at the Max setting and leave them connected to a USB C battery back, but just having the option to go in public places and not have to worry would be a game changer.)

You might struggle to get an official answer from Dyson. They’ll encourage you to sign up here: Introducing the Dyson Zone - Pure audio. Pure air. Anywhere. | Dyson Community

“”

The Dyson Zone™️ headphones haven’t launched in my country yet, can I find out when they will? 

Be among the first to hear when the Dyson Zone™ headphones will be available in your market, don’t forget to sign up using the announcement page on your local Dyson website. Selecting ‘Headphones’ in the top navigation. 

If you google the answer, it shows autumn 2023. Let’s hope this is right! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I wear mine often ad even on field shoots for work. ive had these since launch and i dont mind being the center of attention. 🤓

I dont watch the influencers who “review” this because they dont take the time to actually review. they talk about the unique look of the product, and battery life, which is kinda expected for what it does. im not making excuses  for this product but im aware of the limitations of keeping this item light on weight but offering a good balance of comfort and power. the ability to charge whilst on the go is a big plus.

i hope you can get these soon. id love to see your feedback and use case.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

I think it's delayed until early 2024

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Has this actually been stated somewhere? 

Has this actually been stated somewhere? 

If it has, I can’t find an article on it. Maybe @Kaelan has insider information… 

I came across a subreddit stating you guys generally get Dyson tech 12 - 18 months after the US launch. If Dyson haven’t come out to say they won’t be launching in CA, I expect they’ll release it in accordance of the above.