Air quality report | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Air quality report

• 4 June 2024
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

I have a TP09 perfectly working for now 35 days in a row with continuous monitoring ON, but still there is NO report. What would help here? Any suggestions?

Thank you! 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @j_e,

Welcome to the Dyson Community! 

Have you taken a look at the following response? This should answer your question:

Hope this helps!

How should this help, please? This marks the exakt issue without any solution. As I said, it is running for over a month while Monitoring is on. 
Jack, I need a qualified answer here. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @j_e,

I can only reiterate the information provided in the previous thread I shared with you. As long as the minimum criteria for runtime has been met, the report will be generated automatically at the end of each month with insight into your indoor air quality for the month that’s passed.

If you continue to have difficulty, you’ll need to speak directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. They can help check everything is correct with your machine.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then follow the 'Registration and technical support' prompt to reach one of our Dyson Experts.