AM07 fan | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

AM07 fan

• 3 June 2024
  • 2 replies

So bit of a weird one. 

We’ve just bought this Dyson AM07 tower fan today. Initially worked fine. 

Now when we turn it on, it flashed “10” for about a second, blows air in that second, then turns off again. 

I’ve tried it on different plugs, but no joy so far. 

I’ve tired to restart it by holding down the power button but nothing seems to happen. 

Any suggestions please?

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

I should note this is a brand new, out of the box dyson that has run for a grand total of 12 mins.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Plantaganet,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far, definitely not the best start. For support with this under your Dyson warranty, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then follow the 'Registration and technical support' prompt to reach one of our Dyson Experts.

Or if you’d prefer, if you purchased from a third party retailer, they may be able to support you with an exchange - although this will depend on the terms and conditions of their store policy. This isn’t something we have any influence over, so you would need to discuss this directly with the retailer.

Hope this helps!