Any idea what this icon on my Formaldehyde Purifier is? | Dyson Community
Solved

Any idea what this icon on my Formaldehyde Purifier is?

• 4 September 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
  • Novice Member
  • 2 replies

icon

Best answer by adamhill56 5 September 2021, 10:28

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi

it is a standard symbol - I have this on my HP07 purifier as well.

it means ‘Do Not Cover’

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much, this is really helpful. Its odd that this information wasn’t included in the manual I got and Dyson service team didn’t know

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Thank you so much, this is really helpful. Its odd that this information wasn’t included in the manual I got and Dyson service team didn’t know

Hi @cef. Really appreciate you raising this.
I’ll check in with our Product and Packaging teams to understand where this messaging has been placed.

I’ll also make sure that the information is passed back to our service teams so they can deal with this type of request in the future. 

Great to see the Community answer this however. 
Thanks to all involved. 

Userlevel 1

@Stuart - thank you so much! Just to let you know, I initially contacted the WhatsApp team and they didn’t know what it was as it is not on the manyal. They promised to ask to Product Team but no-one got back to me so very glad I found this community and got the answer. It was really worrying not to understand a warning sign on the machine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @cef 

The Product and Packaging team have responded this morning.

There is a printed compliance leaflet put in the box for our Heater Purifiers, which has an explanation on this symbol, along with others. I’ve attached a copy for future reference. 

This has also been passed onto our trainers for delivery to the wider service teams.

Thanks again.