Cross boarder exchange - Terrible service | Dyson Community

Cross boarder exchange - Terrible service

• 20 June 2023
  • 3 replies

I need help with the company's inaction.

I bought my styler Dyson on April 2023. In Hong Kong 

I live in Phuket and my styler work LESS than 1 month. After that it’s don’t work.

already I try to fix my problem 2 month. No one don’t want to help me in this world company. In Thailand they don’t fix it, and don’t move it to Hong Kong to fix or change for new one!

I have all bills and screenshots in messenger’s.

And I urge the company's management to contact me and solve my problem

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

I’m not sure this is classed as a terrible service. They’re just not doing what you’ve asked. 

It’s come up before, I'm sure it will appear again. There’s no international exchange policy. Your guarantee is in the country you’ve purchased it in. If Thailand have confirmed they are unable to assist you, then you’ll have to contact the Hong Kong office. 

I suggest giving the answer on this post a read: Dyson Airwrap - US model doesn’t work in Europe (Kazakhstan) | Dyson Community

More here: Can I return my Dyson at another country that I purchased? | Dyson Community

Where is the Dyson guarantee valid?

• Where this machine is sold outside of the EU, this guarantee will only be valid if the machine is used in the country in which it was sold.
  • Where this machine is sold within the EU, this guarantee will only be valid (i) if the machine is used in the country in which it was sold or (ii) if the machine is used in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Spain or the United Kingdom and the same model as this machine is sold at the same voltage rating in the relevant country.
  • If you take your machine abroad the guarantee may be invalidated. However, we will do our best to help you in your new country of residence.