Dyson AM05 Display Error E8 | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson AM05 Display Error E8

• 27 March 2024
  • 4 replies

Recently, my Dyson AM05 started displaying an "E8" error code on its screen after few minutes when heating mode is on. Cold mode is working normally without any issue. I’ve noticed there is only one side of heater is warming up and second one is always cold. Initially, I wasn't quite sure what this meant, and unfortunately, the user manual doesn't provide much information about specific error codes like E8. As a result, I'm a bit stuck as to what steps I should take to resolve this issue.

icon

Best answer by Jack 8 April 2024, 14:39

View original

4 replies

goto the dyson recall website and pop the serial number in. this looks like it should be replaced.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @MESSIAH,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Jack i went to the dyson recall website. it is down. i rang. was have waited 48 hours for a call back. i am going to have to make a formal complaint now as i am being abandoned.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @chuckyp333,

I’ve reached out to you directly. I’ll look forward to hearing from you!