Dyson Pure Cool Auto-React TP7A constantly says 0 in each category | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Dyson Pure Cool Auto-React TP7A constantly says 0 in each category

• 17 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi guys, this is my first post however I am having trouble with my Dyson. I got it quite recently and haven’t used it much. It’s always been stuck on 0 for a while. Each category is stuck and the weather is stuck on -2. Really weird as I reset the whole system and the reset the filter functionality. This still didn’t fix it as I tested it by spraying into the filter but this didn’t change the status on the LED screen. Surely it should have gone red on the LED. I’m not sure what is going on. Is there anything else I can do? Thanks everyone in advance. 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @minz721,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

There’s a simple check you can try which will clear most basic issues - power cycling your machine. This is quick and easy:

Once you’ve turned off and unplugged your machine for 10 minutes (fully disconnecting it from the power source), please test it again. You should find it works as normal.

If you continue to have issues after trying this, we’ll need to provide you with further support under the terms of your Dyson 2-year warranty.

Please visit Dyson.com and click Support to find out how to get in touch with your regional Dyson Customer Care experts.