Dyson Pure Cool Cryptonic TP06 purifying fan - Filter Life | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Pure Cool Cryptonic TP06 purifying fan - Filter Life

• 1 August 2023
  • 4 replies

I got my purifying fan mid April 2020. I have never changed the combi filter and today, after +3 years of daily use 24/7, it’s at 39%. Is this normal? 

icon

Best answer by iBag993 3 August 2023, 14:07

View original

4 replies

Hi @iBag993 

Thank you for raising this with us. 

The filter life depends on the usage and air quality in the space that the machine is being used. 

The app and LCD will advise you when the filter needs to be replaced as the readings are very accurate.

You can follow the link to check how the filter life is calculated on your machine.

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel, and one of our team members will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and Manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact Us" section of the page, and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation.

Regards

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Filter life is only calculated when it is in use and not sitting idling. If you’ve hardly used the machine in the last three years, the filter life would be accurate. The Cm posted a breakdown of hours/usage somewhere, let me track it down and share it. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

How is the filter life calculated and displayed in the App? | Dyson Community

Filter life is only calculated when it is in use and not sitting idling. If you’ve hardly used the machine in the last three years, the filter life would be accurate. The Cm posted a breakdown of hours/usage somewhere, let me track it down and share it. 

Thank you for your feedback. It is on 24/7 and all indicators work great since I can see the history and can hear the machine when working to get back to the green levels.