Has the BP01 / Pure cool me been discontinued? | Dyson Community

Has the BP01 / Pure cool me been discontinued?

• 10 July 2023
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

It’s been absent from the website in multiple markets for quite some time

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

They’re most saving stock for their peak period, without trying to make it obvious. 

Is there still a notify me option? If there is, they’ll likely restock (eventually). If there isn’t, they’re either preparing to pull it from their website or have a replacement model about to hit the shelves. 

Hello @Heyhey88 

Thanks 

We're sorry you've had difficulty trying to order the Dyson Pure Cool Me™ personal purifier fan online.

Unfortunately, we're not able to guarantee an exact date when stock will be replenished.

Where any stock is showing as unavailable, we’d encourage the completion of the ‘Notify Me’ option. Once stock becomes available, an email notifications will trigger advising of it’s availability. If you haven’t already done this, I would urge you to do so. Simply visit the store page and click on the ‘Notify me’ button if there’s one available on the website.

To learn more about the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde, visit the Future of clean article. 

Be among the first to hear when the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde will be available in your market, don’t forget to register your interest via the sign up page in your market.

Hope this helps.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Hello @Heyhey88 

Thanks 

We're sorry you've had difficulty trying to order the Dyson Pure Cool Me™ personal purifier fan online.

Unfortunately, we're not able to guarantee an exact date when stock will be replenished.

Where any stock is showing as unavailable, we’d encourage the completion of the ‘Notify Me’ option. Once stock becomes available, an email notifications will trigger advising of it’s availability. If you haven’t already done this, I would urge you to do so. Simply visit the store page and click on the ‘Notify me’ button if there’s one available on the website.

To learn more about the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde, visit the Future of clean article. 

Be among the first to hear when the Dyson Purifier Big+Quiet Formaldehyde will be available in your market, don’t forget to register your interest via the sign up page in your market.

Hope this helps.

It’s more that it just doesn’t exist on the website (in the UK at least...) so there is no option to be notified.

@Heyhey88

Thanks for letting us know about this.

Please click on the link below and keep an eye on www.dyson.com and our social media accounts to be among the first to find out when we have news to share.

If it was removed, I’d say they’ve pulled it. Might be in favoured of an updated model. They might be refocusing stock to another market, especially if it under performed. I’m not sure we’ll ever know or at least Dyson will share an office update. They start ramping up for gifting mid-year. I suspect we’ll see something new soon!