Heater Purifier - No WIFI symbol | Dyson Community
Solved

Heater Purifier - No WIFI symbol

• 24 November 2022
  • 7 replies

Hi,

I just bought Dyson HP04 yesterday and tried to connect it with MyDyson.  I kept failing to do that and it seems that the WIFI symbol never showed up in the HP04 screen.  I tried to press and hold on/off for more than 30 seconds, unplug and plug it, uninstall and install the purifier. But still nothing works.

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 26 November 2022, 22:01

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

7 replies

I tried this way but it does not work.  I even did not see a No WIFI symbol.  I never saw the WIFI (No WIFI) symbol in the screen.

Is it one of these HP Auto React?. These don’t have WIFI enabled. Will never connect to the app. 

Is it one of these HP Auto React?. These don’t have WIFI enabled. Will never connect to the app. 

I don’t think so.  It is this one: https://www.dyson.com/air-treatment/air-purifier-heaters/pure-hot-cool-hp04/white-silver

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @lucy9383 

Thanks for posting a question.

Although our other members have shared some great advice, in how to turn the WIFI On/Off - Enabling/Disabling WIFI, it does sound like you may still need support. 

If you haven't already tried the online Troubleshooting option, found the local website. Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps.  To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Thanks, 

Kelly.

@lucy9383 try their online help. There is a section for connecting to the app. Connecting the machine.