Where can I buy this Heater Purifier? | Dyson Community
Solved

Where can I buy this Heater Purifier?

• 29 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Can anyone please tell me where I can find this exact model? The link the have goes to amazon but I don’t think it’s identical to what they have in the video, or is it? Is it for sale some place other than amazon?

(Moderation Edit - Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 January 2023, 13:21

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hi @primalmom

This is the HP01, Dyson first heater, Purifier. It’s considered as their first generation machine. Released around 2015. 

They released the latest iteration to the series, the HP09 in 2020/2021. Each models has software and hardware improvements over the last. Particle detection/removal, filtration, automation, data reporting etc.

Dyson Purifier Hot+Cool Formaldehyde purifying fan heater HP09 | Dyson.

Given the choice between the HP01 and any of their other models, which are all pretty impressive machines, for the price, I’d be looking at the next generation. You’d certainly get more for your money. 

As for the HP01, I don’t think Dyson sell it direct. Another retailer might have old stock, try bestbuy or any other larger stockist. If you decided to go with my recommendation and buy a newer model, I’ve had really positive experiences buying direct. Try www.dyson.com

Pete 

Userlevel 1

Thank you Pete!