Help! Where do I buy filters for my Purifier? | Dyson Community
Solved

Help! Where do I buy filters for my Purifier?

• 21 January 2023
  • 3 replies

I have a Dyson Pure Cool Link™ desk air purifier in white/silver. That I got in 2019 and I need new filter for it and I don’t know where to get them from?

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

icon

Best answer by Charliebrown 21 January 2023, 17:45

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi @Petra 

I ordered a set direct. Was not disappointed. Quick delivery and easy to follow instructions. 

The Dyson website has a dedicated page just for filter ordering, so I knew exactly which ones to buy! Filter Selector. I’d assume this is standard globally. 

You might want to think about replacing the filter every 12 months. They don’t last forever. 

Charlie. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

I’d also recommend giving this article a read through. It provides information on replacing, ordering and installing a new set of filters. 

Replacing the Air Treatment filter(s)

Charle. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Petra

This is a great question. 

As highlighted by @Charliebrown, are a few options available when purchasing replacement filters:

1. Visiting the local Dyson website and navigating to the filter replacement page. Once here, you’ll be promoted to select your model and filter type. Once you’ve made your selection, simply add these to the basket and proceed with placing your order.
  2. Through the MyDyson™ app. By downloading, installing and registering your machine on the MyDyson™ app, you’ll be able to order replacement filters directly from the ‘Air/Filter management’ section. Read more across our Joining MyDyson™ and registering your machines and Viewing your air treatment machine's. 'Air' information articles. 
  3. Contact Dyson directly. One of our helpline exerts would be happy to assist you in placing an order. To contact our team, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

I hope this helps. 

Stuart