How do I turn on the purifier without any hot or cold air? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

How do I turn on the purifier without any hot or cold air?

• 30 May 2024
  • 3 replies

How do I turn on the purifier without any hot or cold air blowing out? 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @SalH,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Dyson purifier fans draw in airflow at the base, purify it through multiple stages of filtration, then project and circulate the purified airflow back into the room. 

I’m not sure which model of Dyson purifier you own, but in some cases, they include the Diffused mode feature. This diffuses the purified air from the back of the machine, rather than projecting it into the room from the front - so you can enjoy the purification without feeling the cooling airflow. This can be useful when you want purification in colder seasons.

If your Dyson purifier includes the feature, this can be activated via the remote. On WiFi-connected models, Diffused mode can also be selected via the MyDyson app.

Use the Airflow direction button to activate Diffused mode

Hope this helps, but let us know if you need further information!

Hi many thanks for your reply. Is there a contact number I can call you on to discuss this please as I’m getting confused. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @SalH,

Your regional Dyson Customer Care team would be happy to discuss this further with you.

Please can you let me know which country you’re based in so I can direct you to the right contact information?