MyDyson App is unavailable at the Ukrainian App Store | Dyson Community
Solved

MyDyson App is unavailable at the Ukrainian App Store

• 30 May 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello there!

As a Dyson customer from Ukraine, I recently purchased the PH04 and I'm really enjoying it. However, I encountered an issue regarding the unavailability of the MyDyson app for download in Ukraine. It's quite inconvenient as I had to create a new Apple ID just to install the app. Unfortunately, changing my App Store region isn't an option for me at the moment due to connected subscriptions like Apple Music. I'm curious to understand the reason behind these restrictions. Does Dyson have any particular limitations or concerns about users from Ukraine utilizing your equipment?

I'm hopeful that the MyDyson app will be made available in the Ukrainian App Store with the next update. Can you provide any information or insights regarding when this might happen?

Thank you in advance for your assistance, taking into account the challenges I'm facing, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 31 May 2023, 12:41

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

7 replies

The App isn’t available in every region, it isn’t just Ukraine. They’ve just not released it yet. 

I can’t see any of the connected products sold on the website in Ukraine. If they did directly sell these then I might say they’d have a version.

Hi @Spencer 
Thanks for looking at it!
Actually when I go from the main Dyson site https://www.dyson.com/en to the Ukrainian region https://www.dyson.com.ua and select there purifiers section https://shop-dyson.com.ua/ochistiteteli-uvlazhniteli-vozduxa/ I can see PH04 is being available for purchase. That means that iOS application support is expected with buying it, I hope. Please check the screenshots for the site navigation path.

Is there a mention of the App or the connective features on the store page? Dyson do sell purifier without this feature. 

Hi @CharlieBoy1 , few days ago it was mentioned with pictures. But today I see it was removed. And in my manual I have a QR code with a link to the app, but I’m unable to download it. 

Hello @oleg.dashkevych 

Thanks for reaching out. 

The Dyson App helps you get the very best from your Dyson machine. With our connected features, you can activate, schedule, and monitor your machine, whether you’re at home or away. 

Please note that the Dyson App is not available in all markets or languages. Further information can be found on the individual store page. 

The Dyson App is compatible with iOS and Android mobile devices. Read more about compatibility on the following article - Compatibility - App and Device 

Download the Dyson App for your device by choosing either the  Apple Store or Android Store option. 

I’ve downloaded the App, what’s next? 

Next, you’ll either need to login using existing details or register for the first time. We’ve created simply to follow articles, designed to help you with this process. 

Creating an account in the Dyson App 

Logging in - Two factor authentication 

Logged in - Adding a machine for the first time 

If the information we provided does not help please contact our support team in Ukraine on 0800 50-41-80

Please feel free to drop them an email on info@shop-dyson.com.ua

Regards, 

Hi @Audra,
Thanks for sharing!
I reached the support team in Ukraine, and they told me there are no plans for app rollout as of now or nearest future.

Hi @CharlieBoy1 , few days ago it was mentioned with pictures. But today I see it was removed. And in my manual I have a QR code with a link to the app, but I’m unable to download it. 

Generic or out of date material. There isn’t a work around to get the app functioning. if it isn’t available in the store, there isn’t anything that can be done. Call dyson in Ukraine and speak to them about it. I am sure they’ve had the question before.