Purifier Heater (HP04) Pure Hot + Cool - Service center in Canada only accept drop off | Dyson Community

Purifier Heater (HP04) Pure Hot + Cool - Service center in Canada only accept drop off

• 5 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi All,

I got the HP04 Pure Hot + Cool, it starts to have whining noise few month ago then it stops working completely last week. So I contact Dyson Canada looking for a service center near me, then found out there is only one service center, across entire Canada, that can fix this model; BUT, they only accept drop off, can’t mail it in.

I’m on the west coast, Vancouver BC and the service center is on the east coast, Mississauga Ontario. 

there is no way I can drop it off for the repair and I’m surprised there is nothing Dyson Canada can do about it. Mailing it in is not an option from this service center according to the customer service rep.

Seems like I’m stucked with a broken machine even I’m willing to pay for the repair.

Any suggestion? 

Thanks

Dyson Community Moderator 1 year ago

Hello @etct 

Thank you for sharing your experience. I can confirm that we’re rather limited in the Canada market for repairs on our air treatment machines. I’d like to take some information from you, so we can look into other options to help and make this right. Can you send me a DM here, with your name, email, address, telephone number and the serial number of your machine? I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @etct 

Thank you for sharing your experience. I can confirm that we’re rather limited in the Canada market for repairs on our air treatment machines. I’d like to take some information from you, so we can look into other options to help and make this right. Can you send me a DM here, with your name, email, address, telephone number and the serial number of your machine? I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Best wishes,