Purifier sensor history | Dyson Community
Solved

Purifier sensor history

• 14 December 2023
  • 6 replies

In the IOS Dyson app, I can see the history of my Air quality, PM2.5, PM10, etc, but it only goes back 1 week. Is it possible to access further back than 1 week?

icon

Best answer by Jack 8 January 2024, 18:01

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Hi @grumbleb if you check inside the MyDyson App and check your inbox messages you should see a monthly report. It will provide data for the last month on your air quality trends. 

Hi @grumbleb if you check inside the MyDyson App and check your inbox messages you should see a monthly report. It will provide data for the last month on your air quality trends. 

I’ve had my Dyson since 1st Dec, I just checked my inbox and there is no monthly report. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @grumbleb,

Please take a look at the following Dyson Community thread, as it gives some further information on the criteria needed to generate the report, and where to access it within the MyDyson™ app.

Hope this helps! 

Hi @grumbleb,

Please take a look at the following Dyson Community thread, as it gives some further information on the criteria needed to generate the report, and where to access it within the MyDyson™ app.

Hope this helps! 

hi jack

that doesn’t help unfortunately. My Dyson has been on basically every day and I have had continuous monitoring enabled the whole time.

Thanks. The graph for the previous month finally showed up. It’s not a great graph, just shows the previous month, cannot go back any further in time. It shows average and range for each day with no label on the Y axis so you cannot get an exact reading (see screenshot below). 
Additionally, the report is not in the Inbox, it the last menu item when you tap the cog. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @grumbleb,

Thanks for the update, I’m glad you’ve now received your monthly air quality report. Thanks also for taking the time to share your feedback on it. 

It may depend on which notifications you have activated within the MyDyson™ app, but you should also find a notification within your inbox - as I have, below.