Remove Change Filter Message From App. | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Remove Change Filter Message From App.

• 24 July 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi Everyone, my name is Gary and new to this community.

i got a message in the Dyson app to change my filter. Tried to buy a replacement but Dyson were out of stock when i finally got to purchase the filter using the app. I got my filter in good time and changed the filter.

I thought as I did in the past as this is not the first time I have changed the filter that this message would go away.

Not so, now each time I use the app it displays this annoying message “Your filter needs changing” Dismiss or Purchase Filter !!!!! 

QUESTION: how do I get rid of this annoying message and reset the fact that the filter has been changed?

Are there many people who have this problem? And why can’t you get hold of Dyson to help with this problem?

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @GaryProf,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

You’ll need to manually reset your Dyson purifier’s filter life timer - this doesn’t happen automatically when you replace the filter(s).

Click the cog icon in the top right of your machine’s home screen within the MyDyson™ app. Select ‘Your machine’s settings’, then ‘Filter management’. Then on the screen shown below, use the ‘Reset filter life’ option(s):

Hope this helps!