Suggestion - Kitchen extractor fan | Dyson Community
Solved

Suggestion - Kitchen extractor fan

• 22 December 2022
  • 3 replies

• Rookie Member
  • 1 reply

Hi, is there any news on whether there are plans to produce a kitchen extractor fan? Either vented or recirculating? 

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 23 December 2022, 17:50

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Dom 

Whilst we cannot directly comment on our future developments and technology integration plans, we do regularly review and prioritise suggestions ahead of each software release and development phase. And with each release, we aim to fulfil some of the requests that are made. We are also very aware of developments within the Matter Alliance (https://buildwithmatter.com/). Using it to see how it could enhance the user experience and improve the integration of our products in the future.

I will highlight this topic and your suggestions with our development team in the next planning increment and by doing so, it will be used to support us to continually developing exciting technology for future connected machines.

I’ll check back on this post periodically and pass any other comments and suggestions back to our teams.

As always, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns we can help with!

Thanks Kelly, it would seem to me that many of the principles introduced by Dyson would fit well with a kitchen extractor - high efficiency, compact design, low noise, filtration, etc. A gap in the market! 

I will use a fan like this.