TP09 DISPLAY SHOWING A | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

TP09 DISPLAY SHOWING A

AQ Mode showing A instead of AUTO

Resetting Machine doesn't solve the problem

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

13 replies

Userlevel 2

Might be a recent update which caused this change.

Badge +2

I guess I am the only one having this issue

Userlevel 2

On which softwareversion is your TP09 running?

Badge +2

ECG2PF.07.03.000.0020

Badge +2

Badge +2

New Software .0020 have or has changed the Display AUTO to A and Dyson have no idea? WTF? How Company like Dyson doing this Shady business?? and missed or pretend like it's not Fault of Machine that cost $750

Badge +2

Yes it did

Userlevel 2

Yes it did

Thanks for verifying this.

Badge +2

Dyson Customer Services are Sleeping

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Pinktulips7,

The move in labelling from ‘AUTO’ to ‘A’ on the LCD display is an intentional visual change, introduced as part of a recent OTA software update. We continually review our user interfaces, and implement adjustments from time to time.

We appreciate your feedback on this, and I’ll be happy to share it with the right people for you. 

Hope this helps!

Badge +2

Hi @Pinktulips7,

The move in labelling from ‘AUTO’ to ‘A’ on the LCD display is an intentional visual change, introduced as part of a recent OTA software update. We continually review our user interfaces, and implement adjustments from time to time.

We appreciate your feedback on this, and I’ll be happy to share it with the right people for you. 

Hope this helps!

Thx for reply, I have found that after two of my TP09 FW .0012 AUTO changed to FW .0020 A  but how come Dyson Customer Service and Tech support doesn't know that?

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Pinktulips7,

Thanks for your reply. Our Contact Centre agents may not be briefed on every minor visual update to machine UIs - we can only apologise if that caused confusion in this particular case.

To confirm, this feedback has been passed along for you as promised.

Badge +2

Hi @Pinktulips7,

Thanks for your reply. Our Contact Centre agents may not be briefed on every minor visual update to machine UIs - we can only apologise if that caused confusion in this particular case.

To confirm, this feedback has been passed along for you as promised.

They should have been known about it, I had to buy two TP09 to figure it out for myself! that was $1500 of hassle………….