US - UL 1278 heating solution - Suggestion | Dyson Community

US - UL 1278 heating solution - Suggestion

• 11 March 2023
  • 1 reply

Now I know a lot of us people in the USA can’t control heating via app because of safety concerns, but what if Dyson created a bluetooth system so that if it detects that you’re at least in range of the device. That way we can atleast turn on the heater while we’re in the house. Won’t be a solution for those who want to warm up the room in advance though, just for convenience in house.

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

I just bought a smart space heater from Costco online that allows me to schedule the heater to turn on and off and maintain my desired room temperature of 68 deg. You can also pick the days you want to set the schedule. It’s called the Atomi and cost $90. No remote, everything done on your phone. Been running for three months in master bedroom. I have it turn on at 8.30 pm and off and 11.30pm. Then on again at 5.30 am till 7.00 am. It’s also rotates and is quiet. Get your room air purified by a separate machine. I use the Blueair Healthprotect series. It’s one of Consumer Reports top rated air purifiers.