How does the Dyson Airwrap i.d.™ multi-styler make styling easier and personalised for your hair? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

See how our first Bluetooth®️ wireless technology enabled Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler and dryer makes perfect curls easy with i.d. curl on the MyDyson™️ app.

From your personal hair profile, the MyDyson™️ app can suggest new ideas or offer expert styling tips.

Fancy trying a new look? The MyDyson™️ app has dozens of styling guides. Everything from glam blowouts to beach waves.

Learn more 

*The Bluetooth®️ word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Dyson is under license.

That’s really cool. The fact that you can get tips on how to style your hair with the app, makes if feel like I at the salon everyday! Also it’s a great tool for those that aren’t great at maybe styling hair. There are some things I am pretty good at when it comes to my hair styles, but to have more guidance is always welcomed! 

I can’t wait to see how the new airwrap i.d. works on my hair! I’m so glad we got the strawberry bronze colour in Australia. It’s gorgeous 🎀