Introducing the new Blade concentrator attachment for the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler | Dyson Community
Sticky TIPS - HAIRCARE

Introducing the new Blade concentrator attachment for the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler

Introducing the new Blade concentrator attachment for the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
  • Dyson Community Manager
  • 990 replies
New Dyson Blade concentrator attachment

Elevate your styling game with the new Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler and dryer Blade concentrator attachment.

Engineered to dry with a high-velocity blade of air. Precision styling to create a smoother, more aligned finish.

The Blade concentrator attachment will be available to purchase separately, and is compatible with all current and previous generations of Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler and dryer.

The Dyson Blade concentrator is now available in the UK and Singapore, and we’re working hard to bring it to other countries in the near future.

Stay tuned for further updates!

Features

Focused airflow

A high-velocity blade of air to style one section at a time without disturbing the rest.

Precision styling

Our thinnest concentrator draws thin jets of Coanda airflow for even, precise styling.

360° manoeuvrability

Easy-to-use 360° swivel neck for improved usability to style from different angles.

FAQs

What can I use the Blade concentrator for? 

Used alone, the Blade concentrator creates a smoother, more aligned finish. When used with a round brush, you can create bends and flicks, and a sleek finish with a paddle brush. 

How does the Blade concentrator differ from other Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler drying attachments? 

While all Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler drying attachments remove moisture from the hair, the Blade concentrator also allows for precision styling with a brush.

Is the Blade concentrator compatible with all hair types? 

The Blade concentrator is designed for straight, straightened, and wavy hair. 

Can I use the Blade concentrator to style the back of my head? 

Yes, you can! The Blade concentrator has a 360° swivel head for improved usability. It twists to suit your angle of styling.

Can I create curls with the Blade concentrator? 

The Blade concentrator can be used with a round brush for voluminous shaping. It’s not engineered to create barrel-style curls – you can use your enhanced Coanda  Airwrap™ barrels for these! 

Can I use the Blade concentrator on damp hair?

Yes – the Blade concentrator has been engineered for use on wet and damp hair.

Learn more

0 replies

Be the first to reply!