Styling with the new Dyson Airwrap i.d.™ multi-styler and dryer | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Sticky TIPS - HAIRCARE

Styling with the new Dyson Airwrap i.d.™ multi-styler and dryer

• 5 September 2024
  • 0 replies
Styling with the new Dyson Airwrap i.d.™ multi-styler and dryer

Create the perfect curl with the new Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer

Create the perfect curl with our most versatile hair styler – the Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer.

The new Conical barrel lifts from the root to create voluminous curls and waves using i.d. curl™️ personalised sequence. The device calculates wrap, style and cold shot times at the push of a button.

• For longer-lasting styles, start by applying Dyson Chitosan™️ Pre-style cream to damp, towel-dried hair. Use the Fast dryer attachment to pre-dry hair at the roots.
  • Next, activate your personalised curling sequence. Take a section of hair and let it wrap around the barrel. Release the curl from the barrel when the i.d. curl™️ sequence ends.
  • You can create natural-looking curls in both directions with the Conical barrel.
  • Finish by combing through your curls with the Dyson-designed Detangling comb. Wrap, curl, set, repeat.

Create more definition with the Wave+Curl diffuser for Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer

Create more definition with the Wave+Curl diffuser for Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer.

The 2-in-1 Wave+Curl diffuser for Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer has been engineered to disperse air evenly and add volume, texture and definition to your hair’s natural curl and wave patterns.

• Use in Dome mode to enhance natural waves and curls, for a more defined finish. With no heat damage.
  • To help lock in your style and create flexible all-day hold, start by applying Dyson Chitosan™️ Pre-style cream to damp, towel-dried hair.
  • After using the Wave+Curl diffuser, hold and hydrate your end style with Dyson Chitosan™️ Post-style serum.

Your curls. Enhanced.

Create a smooth, sleek look with Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer

Elevate your styling game with the Blade concentrator attachment for Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer.

The innovative blade design draws two jets of Coanda airflow across the surfaces, which recombine for precision styling. The attachment is engineered to style one section at a time, without disturbing the rest.

• For a long-lasting sleek style, start by applying Dyson Chitosan™️ Pre-style cream to damp, towel-dried hair.
  • Dry your roots with the Fast dryer attachment, then switch to the Blade concentrator for focused air and focused styling.
  • To define your style, finish by applying Dyson Chitosan™️ Post-style serum to the ends to hold and hydrate, for shine and instant definition.
  • You can create bends and flicks by styling with a round brush, or a smooth, sleek finish with a paddle brush.

For endless styling possibilities.

How to achieve ‘80s curls with Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer

Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer features new i.d. curl™️ personalised curling sequence technology to help you create and set ‘80s-style curls.

The new i.d. curl™️ personalised curling sequence calculates wrap, style and cold shot times at the push of a button to guide you to create your perfect curls and waves.

• To create this look, you’ll need the Fast dryer attachment and the 20mm barrel attachment.
  • For the best results and flexible all-day hold, start by applying Dyson Chitosan™️ Pre-style cream to damp, towel-dried hair.
  • Pre-dry your roots with the Fast dryer attachment, before activating your personalised curling sequence. Take a section of hair and let it wrap around the barrel.
  • Release the curl from the barrel when the i.d. curl™️ sequence ends. Repeat in sections around your head.

Curling made easier. Personalised to you.

Volumised ‘90s blowout​ tutorial with Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer

Style a ‘90s blowout with the new Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer. Featuring the Large round volumising brush and Firm smoothing brush.

• For the best results and flexible all-day hold, start by applying Dyson Chitosan™️ Pre-style cream to damp, towel-dried hair. Attach the Firm smoothing brush and brush hair in sections.
  • Switch to the Large round volumising brush, engineered to create tension to shape hair as it dries. Brush upwards to create volume and rotate to shape the ends.

How to achieve a stretched blowout with Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer

Learn how to style a stretched blowout using the new Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer. Featuring the Wide-tooth comb attachment and Small firm smoothing brush attachment.

• For the best results and flexible all-day hold, start by applying Dyson Chitosan™️ Pre-style cream to damp, towel-dried hair.
  • Next, attach the Wide-tooth comb and comb through sections of hair. Switch to the Small firm smoothing brush and brush through your hair, smoothing smaller sections at the front.
  • To define your style, finish by applying Dyson Chitosan™️ Post-style serum to the ends to hold and hydrate, with shine and instant definition.

How to create tumbling, relaxed waves with Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer

Dyson Airwrap i.d.™️ multi-styler and dryer features new i.d. curl™️ personalised curling sequence technology to help you create tumbling, relaxed waves.

The new i.d. curl™️ personalised curling sequence calculates wrap, style and cold shot times at the push of a button to guide you to create your perfect curls and waves.

• To create this look on long hair and curtain bangs, you’ll need the Fast dryer attachment and the 40mm Airwrap™️ long barrel attachment.
  • Pre-dry your hair using the Fast dryer attachment, until it looks dry but is cold to the touch.
  • Next, attach the 40mm long barrel, before activating your personalised curling sequence. Take a section of hair and let it wrap around the barrel. Release the curl from the barrel when the i.d. curl™️ sequence ends.
  • Repeat in sections around your head.

Learn more

Be the first to reply!