DP04 - Warning Screen | Dyson Community
Solved

DP04 - Warning Screen

• 4 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi, 

Does anyone know what this warning screen means? 

I’m trying to help a friend identify what it is, but I can’t find any information online. 

DP04 - Warning

Thank you. 

Grace.

icon

Best answer by Charliebrown 5 November 2022, 11:27

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hi @GraceWood,

This warning sign is that your filter needs to be changed. When did you change your filters?

The algorithm for this message is that it would pop up about 4300hrs(that’s approximately 1 year upon 12hrs of daily usage) after the reset.

Always remember to reset the filter life in order to get an accurate information. It would give out wrong info if the reset hasn’t done properly, as it would be just a timer system. (There’s no technology that can detect the filter life automatically as of now!)

Just to let you know, I guess it’s not DP04 that you’re using, it would be one of PH series as it has a water icon.

If you’re not sure of the model, just give your local helpline a call or an email with your serial number which would be located on the bottom of the machine and they would arrange you a purchase.

If you’re using the link app, you can also check your serial number on the app as well!

Hope this helps :)

Jay

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi, 

The Knowledge base has an article which will walk you through the reset process. 

Charlie.