Dyson Cool Fans Display - Filter reset advice needed! | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Cool Fans Display - Filter reset advice needed!

• 22 September 2023
  • 2 replies

I could not locate a key for an error code listing for Dyson Fans. I’ve replaced the filter twice, yet this error unresolved, (reference pic).

icon

Best answer by Stuart 25 September 2023, 14:01

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @shaynelm

Thanks for sharing! 

Great to hear you’ve already replaced the filter. To remove this on product notification, a manual reset of the filter is required to remove it. 

The reset process does varies from machine-to-machine, however our YouTube channel has one particular video showing this reset process. 

If this doesn't work, try inputting your model name into YouTube search and looking for Filter Reset Instructions. Secondly, the products user guide should contain instructions on the process as well. A version can be download via the link on our How to: View or download a user manual article.

Thanks, 

Stuart

Thank you, Stuart, for taking the time to respond. I downloaded the manual but I still did not locate the following item: “…key for an error code listing…”

Do you know where the Dyson error codes are found, (I.e. visual error code display = issue match)?