PH02 Alerts flash by too quickly - What to do? | Dyson Community
Solved

PH02 Alerts flash by too quickly - What to do?

• 28 February 2023
  • 5 replies

My PH02 is intermittently flashing the triangle with exclamation point alert. If I have the app open I get a pop up but it goes away before I can read it.  

Is there a way to go review old alerts? Or to make them latch until I acknowledge them? I would really like to know what’s happening with this one so I can fix it. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 2 March 2023, 13:11

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @MRoske 

Thank you for your question here; we’re sorry to learn that there is an alert you’ve not been able to review in your Dyson App. This article here may help. You should be able to review and manage in-app notifications, which would allow you to review any notifications that have been received. We also have another great article you can refer to: What do the 'Alerts' mean on my Purifier Humidifier LCD screen?

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

Hey @MRoske 

Does it not show in the notification section in the Dyson App? 

Hey @MRoske 

Does it not show in the notification section in the Dyson App? 

You would think so. That was the first place I looked. But the only information there is the fact that my warranty has expired and that the Dyson App has been re-engineered.

Hi @MRoske 

Thank you for your question here; we’re sorry to learn that there is an alert you’ve not been able to review in your Dyson App. This article here may help. You should be able to review and manage in-app notifications, which would allow you to review any notifications that have been received. We also have another great article you can refer to: What do the 'Alerts' mean on my Purifier Humidifier LCD screen?

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

thanks for the tips, @kellym.  Unfortunately no joy. I do have all notifications turned on. They work (I get “tank empty” and “needs cleaning” notifications, and an intermittent alert. Because there is no history of notifications, I can’t go back and see what the alert said.

@MRoske Sorry to hear ‘What do the 'Alerts' mean on my Purifier Humidifier LCD screen?’ hasn’t provided an answer. 

There are only a number of alerts in the App for this machine. I believe the one you are refereeing to provides instruction where a certain step can’t be replicated, for example Oscillation is inoperable. I have two suggestions: 

1. On the remote control, can you click the information icon (i) and scroll through on-screen images. Is there one with a further exclamation market in a tringle? If there is, you can hypothetically try a product restart - 'Power Cycling/Restarting' your air treatment machine. This should rule out any software issues or bugs. 
  2. Try further diagnostics through our Dyson website - this is a series of further checks designed to help work out why this is happening. You’ll need your machine to hand to do this. Navigate through our Guides and manuals link, selecting your machine from the on-screen options. 

If this fails and you still need further help, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Thanks,