Dyson upright vacuum - Animal3 - Poor suction | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson upright vacuum - Animal3 - Poor suction

• 6 June 2023
  • 1 reply

I am truly disappointed in the Animal 3. I had the original many years ago and absolutely LOVED it. What is the point if it consistently clogs up with dog hair? We are frequently taking it apart to unclog it. With in 10/15 mins of vacuuming I stopped it to move furniture and it wouldn’t turn back on! apparently it is getting too hot to use after a certain amount of time! For the amount of money we spent on this, its no better then a $150 vacuum we bought before this one. I just don’t understand. 

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

08/06/2023* (Moderation edit - Converted to Question)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 8 June 2023, 14:20

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hi there @Snash 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We can surely help you with your Dyson. It is always advisable to maintain your Dyson so that you can get the best performance from it.

For ease, I have included a step-by-step guideline on maintaining your Dyson here

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel, and one of our team members will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and Manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact Us" section of the page, and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact Us" section of the page. 

Happily, we will be able to assist you.

Regards,