Help - My DC25 Upright vacuum cleaner ball filter keep falling out! | Dyson Community
Solved

Help - My DC25 Upright vacuum cleaner ball filter keep falling out!

• 5 July 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have had my dc25 quite a few years now but just recently the filter in the ball keeps jumping out of its cradle which then makes an awful noise and I have to keep turning the machine off to click it back in. I have washed all the filters in the machine but it keeps doing it any ideas?? 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 5 July 2023, 10:23

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

This brings back some memories. This happened to us twice in the time we had our dc25. Dyson replaced the filter each time, explained it as the filter warping, which changed the shape of it. 

The only solution I know of is to replace the filter. 

Hi @Alison 

Thank you for raising this with us.

The DC25 has been a very famous machine over the last few years as it is very reliable and can pack a punch. The machine has been retired since January 2022.

The best option will be to replace the filter on your machine; the parts for this machine are not supported by Dyson.

Kindly follow the below link to find parts for your machine: https://www.espares.co.uk/search/mo1084005/vacuum-cleaners/dyson/dc25-all-floors?page=4

If you have any further questions, please make sure to reply below.

Regards.

Userlevel 1

I bought 2 new filters today following George23’s advice and the machine is now working like a dream, thank you for your advice